Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am Jackie Guidi, a journalistic wedding and lifestyle photographer, based in Northern California. My passion is capturing emotions through fresh, fun imagery, and I love it when people see themselves in a new light through my lens!

Here you'll see all of the fabulous people who've allowed me to do what I love, and occasionally, catch a glimpse into my life with Andrew, our amazing daughter Giuliana, and of course our two furry babies, Sophie and Jack!



Contact:

714-615-2371

jackiegphotog{at}gmail.com

Monday, June 9, 2014

Lemonade Stand Mini-Sessions :: Family and children

I'm so excited to announce my first "themed" mini-session!!  After scouring Pinterest (naturally) I decided to do a Lemonade Stand...made with my own blood and sweat...okay, mostly sweat!!

So here are the details for the mini's!  Please email me or FB me if you have any questions.  I'm anticipating (hoping) spots will fill up quickly, so don't wait if you want to book!

  • Dates are Saturday June 28 and Sunday June 29
  • $175 for 3-5 digital images, delivered via email to you
  • Times are 6:00pm and 6:30 both days
  • Free 5x7 print for the first 4 clients who book (1 already gone!)
  • Kids only, no adults
  • Kids need to be able to sit or stand, or be supported by a sibling
  • I have a blanket and stool as options, if kiddos don't want to sit on the ground
  • Plan to arrive 5-10 minutes before your chosen time.  If you are late, you will need to wait unit the end of shooting that day.
  • Location will be emailed to you when you book
  • Email me at jackiegphotog@gmail.com to book!

And now, for some cuteness!!  Let me know if you have any questions!














No comments:

Post a Comment